Thermoplastic Polyethylene PE Powder Coating
FHTH® Polyethylene PE powder coating ( cooperative partner PECOAT®) is a kind of thermoplastic powder coating. It is produced with high-pressure polyethylene (LDPE) as the base material, adding a variety of functional additives and color pigments. The coating layer has excellent chemical resistance, anti-aging, impact resistance, bending resistance, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, and good surface decoration properties.
- Excellent acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance
- Good heat insulation and electrical insulation
- Excellent flexibility and impact resistance
- Good low temperature resistance, no cracking with 400hrs under -30℃,suitable in severe cold environments.
- Non-toxic, comply with requirements of environmental protection.
Refrigerator grids shelf, bicycle basket, stroller, toys, locks, tools, and garden furniture, indoor basket,etc.
- Preheat the work piece up to: 300-400℃
- Then dip work piece into fluidized bed for: 2-3 seconds.
- Put into oven to heat for: 2-5minutes with 200-220℃
The process temperatures used should only be the minimum to achieve an acceptable surface finish. Overheating
may cause the coating to discolour later in storage or in service.
- Specific Gravity: 0.9-0.92 g/m3,
- Nonvolatile matter: ≥99.5%
- Melt index: 10-50g/10min ,
- Particle size: ＜300μm
- Packing: 25kg/bag
- Coating thickness: 200μm- 1200μm
- Appearance: Smooth moderately Glossy
- Hardness: 44-80
- Anti-impack/N.cm > 490
- Chemical resistance: Excellent
- Suitable substrate is Iron,Steel,Copper.
- Aluminum, zinc, galvanized,lead are not applicable.
For more information about Polyethylene PE powder coating, please contact us.
How can i get a quote ?
We usually design formula according to customers’ product. So in order to provide you with accurate prices, the following information is necessary.
- What product do you coat? It is better to send us a picture.
- Are they for outdoor use or indoor use?
What is the MOQ ?
- For formal order, the moq is 1000kg, shipping by sea.
- For sample testing, 1-25kg, shipping by air.
What is the packaging method?
25kg/bag, 1ton/pallet, 10-12.5ton/20ft container, 22.5ton/40ft container
What is the delivery time?
2-7 days after receipt of deposit according to the order quantity.
What information should I provide if i want a quote?
The equipment is made-to-order, the following information is necessary if you want to get a quote.
For only dipping tank (fluided bed):
- The max dimension size of the work-piece which you coat
For full set of automatic dipping line( pre-heat oven + dip tank + post-heat oven + conveyer track)
- The max dimension size of the work-piece which you coat .
- The daily output(one day=8hours,one month=30days)
- Heating source type: electric, gas or diesel
- The size of your workshop(length, width and height)
What is the service of after-sale ?
- If there is any problem or failure in use,we are able to assist remotely through the computer network.
- we provide a list of consumables to assist customers in establishing a comprehensive maintenance system.
- our engineers are at your service any time.
- The future development trends of polyethylene powder coating
- What is the HS code of polyethylene powder coating?
- What is the CN number of polyethylene powder?
- What is Polyethylene Paint
- What is High Density Polyethylene
- What is the Production Process of Polyethylene
- What Is Modified Polyethylene ?
- Physical And Chemical Properties of Polyethylene Resin
- What Is General Properties of Polyethylene Resin
- Classification of Polyethylene
- Brief Introduction of Polyethylene Resin