Thermoplastic Polyethylene PE Powder Coating
FHTH® Series Polyethylene PE powder coating is a kind of thermoplastic powder coating, also called dip powder coating. It is produced with high-pressure polyethylene (LDPE) as the base material, adding a variety of functional additives and color pigments. The coating layer has excellent chemical resistance, anti-aging, impact resistance, bending resistance, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, and good surface decoration properties. Typically, they are widely used to coat household and industrial wire products– this is because they provide a smooth and attractive surface coating that is hard enough to withstand severe wear and tear.
- Excellent acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance
- Good heat insulation and electrical insulation
- Excellent flexibility and impact resistance
- Good low temperature resistance, no cracking with 400hrs under -30℃,suitable in severe cold environments.
- Non-toxic, comply with requirements of environmental protection.
Refrigerator grids shelf, bicycle basket, stroller, toys, locks, tools, and garden furniture, indoor basket,etc.
- Preheat the work piece up to: 300-400℃
- Then dip work piece into fluidized bed for: 2-3 seconds.
- Put into oven to heat for: 2-5minutes with 200-220℃
The process temperatures used should only be the minimum to achieve an acceptable surface finish. Overheating
may cause the coating to discolour later in storage or in service.
- Specific Gravity: 0.9-0.92 g/m3,
- Nonvolatile matter: ≥99.5%
- Melt index: 10-50g/10min ,
- Particle size: ＜300μm
- Packing: 25kg/bag
- Coating thickness: 200μm- 1200μm
- Appearance: Smooth moderately Glossy
- Hardness: 44-80
- Anti-impack/N.cm > 490
- Chemical resistance: Excellent
- Suitable substrate is Iron,Steel,Copper.
- Aluminum, zinc, galvanized,lead are not applicable.
For more information about Polyethylene PE powder coating, please contact us.
We usually design formula according to customers’ product. So in order to provide you with accurate prices, the following information is necessary.
- What product do you coat? It is better to send us a picture.
- Are they for outdoor use or indoor use?
- For formal order, the MOQ is 1000kg, shipping by sea.
- For sample testing, 1-25kg, shipping by air.
25kg/bag, 1ton/pallet, 10-12.5ton/20ft container, 22.5ton/40ft container
2-7 days after receipt of deposit according to the order quantity.
The equipment is made-to-order, the following information is necessary if you want to get a quote.
For only dipping tank (fluided bed):
- The max dimension size of the work-piece which you coat
For full set of automatic dipping line( pre-heat oven + dip tank + post-heat oven + conveyer track)
- The max dimension size of the work-piece which you coat .
- The daily output(one day=8hours,one month=30days)
- Heating source type: electric, gas or diesel
- The size of your workshop(length, width and height)
- If there is any problem or failure in use,we are able to assist remotely through the computer network.
- we provide a list of consumables to assist customers in establishing a comprehensive maintenance system.
- our engineers are at your service any time.
- What is the HS code of polyethylene powder coating?
- What is the CN number of polyethylene powder?
- What is Polyethylene Paint
- What is High Density Polyethylene
- What is the Production Process of Polyethylene
- What Is Modified Polyethylene ?
- Physical And Chemical Properties of Polyethylene Resin
- What Is General Properties of Polyethylene Resin
- Classification of Polyethylene
- Brief Introduction of Polyethylene Resin