What is the CN number of polyethylene powder?
The CN number of polyethylene powder:
3901 Polymers of ethylene, in primary forms:
3901.10 Polyethylene having a specific gravity of less than 0,94:
—3901.10.10 Linear polyethylene
3901.20 Polyethylene having a specific gravity of 0,94 or more:
—-3901.20.10 Polyethylene in one of the forms mentioned in note 6(b) to this chapter, of a specific gravity of 0,958 or more at 23 °C, containing:
- 50 mg/kg or less of aluminium,
- 2 mg/kg or less of calcium,
- 2 mg/kg or less of chromium,
- 2 mg/kg or less of iron,
- 2 mg/kg or less of nickel,
- 2 mg/kg or less of titanium and
- 8 mg/kg or less of vanadium,
- for the manufacture of chlorosulphonated polyethylene.
—-3901.20.90 Other .
For more information about CN number of polyethylene powder, please refer to https://eur-lex.europa.eu
Comments are Closed