Heating Radiator Powder Coatings
FHRA® Heating Radiator Powder Coatings are special for different kinds of heat radiating devices, radiators. It offers beautiful, glossy and well-stacked metal surface, with good anti-corrosion property.
FHRA® can meet common requirements, and it specially designed to meet high gloss and well-stacked requirements of heat radiators with different substrates such as: steel, aluminum, copper metals, coping with the appearance problems caused by impact aluminum substrate.
- Color: up to user`s requirements
- Gravity: 1.2-1.7-g/cm3.
- Gloss: usually >90°
- Storage: 12months, under 30℃ and in dry warehouse.
- Use method: spraying by high voltage electrostatic spraying gun
- Thickness of layer: 80-110μm, thickness of coat layer will slightly effect color and appearance
- ’Curing conditions: 190℃/15min (up to actual kind of metal parts)